- Representation in the Arizona Legislature to advocate for and protect the practice of nursing
- Weekly E-Newsletter to keep you current on legislation, politics, organizational activities and educational and research opportunities that affect your practice
- Local Networking Opportunities - broaden your professional developement, leadership and mobility
- Education and Career Development - educational symposiums, conventions and leadership opportunities
- Personal Benefits including discounts on professional liability insurance
- Discounted Registration for AzNA events
- Career Center and Job Networking
Attend Free Webinars
- Attend monthly Navigate Nursing webinars for FREE!
- Option to earn contact hours with most webinars
- Archives of past webinars available on NursingWorld.org
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn contact hours at significant savings.
- Independent Study Modules formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides and video.
ANCC Certification Discounts
- Save $125 on ANCC initial certification and up to $150 on ANCC certification renewal
ANA's Career Center
- Find that dream job with the help of ANA
Become a Leader
- Build, develop, enhance and grow your leadership impact.
- Programs are designed for nurses of all levels of experience
- All programs are discounted for ANA members.
American Nurse Today—Monthly journal (10 print/2 electronic) featuring peer-reviewed clinical, practical, practice-oriented, career and personal editorial.
OJIN—The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing— Peer-reviewed, posted online three times a year
Access Valuable Professional Tools
- Drug Name Error Finder Tool
- Global Disease Alert Map
- PubMed Citations
Get the Essential Documents: ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses and Interpretative Standards; Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice; and Nursing's Social Policy Statement
Enjoy savings on ANA books through Nursesbooks.org.
Protect Yourself with ANA Personal Benefits
Member-only discounts are offered for:
- Professional Liability Insurance - Mercer
- Auto Insurance - Nationwide
- Long Term Care insurance - Anchor Health Administrators
- Term Life Insurance - Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Financial Planning Offered - Edelman Financial Services
Get to Know your Peers
- Meet other members at local and national meetings, committees and on social media.
- As an ANA & State member, you are a full voting member in the American Nurses Association and your state nurses association.
- Talk to other members across the country in the ANA Online Community
ANA Meetings & Conferences
- National and State-Level Lobby Day
- ANA Annual Nursing Quality Conference™
ANA Works for You on the National Level
- Federal lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
Your State Nurses Association works for you on the State Level
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
- Advocating at the state level
Strengthen the Nursing Profession
- Join a committee and boards at the national, state and local level and help shape nursing.
- Take member surveys and influence ANA's agenda.
- Join grass roots advocacy efforts.
- Donate to the ANA-PAC and help support pro-nursing Members of Congress from all parties.
- ANA's Nurses Strategic Action Team (N-STAT) makes it easy for you to unite with your colleagues across the nation and let lawmakers know how you feel. It keeps you up to speed on key bills as they move through Congress and lets you know when your e-mails, phone calls and letters will make the most impact.