This year's theme is Wellness and Prevention.
7/26/2014 to 7/27/2014
High Country Conference Center
201 W Butler Ave
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Learn how to incorporate "Wellness and Prevention" into your practice.
REGISTER NOW! Registration Fees for Members $249, Non-Members $349 and Students $175.
In addition to excellent clinical presentations, this is a great opportunity to network with Nurse Practitioners from around the state and catch up on the latest and greatest from a variety of exhibitors.
Maggie Hopson, PT, DPT, OCS
"From Crazy to Calm: Mindfully Multitasking Your Way To Well-Being Through Yoga"
Breakout sessions offer more theme related presentations!
- Trying to figure out which test is best and what to order when? Listen in to AANP President Angela Golden, DNP, explain.
- STD preventions strategies by Linda Creegan, FNP
- Learn strategies for deciding if “evidence-based” practice information is truly evidence based with Cindy Beckett, PhD
- You asked for more peds and you got it – breakouts on Saturday directed at reducing obesity and preventing DM in this population, as well as family assessment and strategies for interventions.
- Sunday workshops include best practice for immunizations with Gail Hock and Mindfulness with Susan Patrick
Saturday Night Dinner Sponsored by Apollo Endosurgery
Hotel rooms are available at the Drury Inn & Suites at the High Country Conference Center. The special room rate is $154.95 available until July 11, 2014. Call 800-325-0720 and reference #2173463
Exhibitors and Sponsors
This conference is a southwest regional symposium and we are anticipating between 150 to 175 prescribing providers. Our brochures will reach nurse practitioners in Arizona, southern California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico.
Your participation provides:
• direct interaction between the participants and exhibitors during breaks and meals
• acknowledgement in the marketing and event material
• refreshment breaks located by the exhibit area
• providers to use your products and services
Call 480-831-0404 for more information.
Conference Goal: To review and update current concepts in clinical and practice management for advanced practice nurses
Target audience: Advanced practice nurses and advanced practice nursing students
Nursing continuing education 8.25 (CE) contact hours will be provided for this conference.
must attend the entire event to receive contact hours. A CE certificate
will be electronically generated after an online conference evaluation
The Arizona Nurses Association is accredited as a
provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses
Credential Center's Commission on Accreditation.