This annual symposium is held to review and update current concepts in clinical and practice management for advanced practice nurses and advanced practice nursing students.
7/29/2017 to 7/30/2017
Map this event »
Embassy Suites Scottsdale
5001 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Southwest Regional NP Conference is an educational meeting and exposition for nurse practitioners across the continuum of health care.
Call for Speakers
Want to share your expertise at the Southwest Regional NP Conference 2017?
There are limited concurrent sessions. Each submission is peer reviewed and selections are based on
content, relevance to current issues, clarity and speaker experience.
Deadline is January 15, 2017
Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
This conference is a southwest regional symposium and we are anticipating between 200-225 prescribing providers. Your participation provides direct interaction with the participants during breaks and meals.
Click here for Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration Form
Registration Fees - Registration will open in spring.
Early Bird Fees Until July 16, add $50 for registration after July 16
Full 2 day Conference Registration Fee
- AzNA Members $225
- Non-Members $325
- Students $175
Saturday Only Conference Registration Fee
- AzNA Members $175
- Non-Members $275
- Students $150
Sunday Only Conference Registration Fee
- AzNA Members $150
- Non-Members $250
- Students $100
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made on or before July 16 will result in a refund of registration fees minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be processed after July 16, 2017.
Chaparral Suites is an all suite hotel. Complimentary full American breakfast and an evening reception are included. There are no resort, porterage or housekeeping fees. Suite rates are $109 per night for single and double occupancy. Call 1-800-528-1456 and refer to Arizona Nurses Association to secure this special group rate. The cut-off date is July 7, 2017.
- The SW Regional Nurse Practitioner Symposium provides up to 9.25 nursing continuing education contact hours. Pharmacy contact hours are also available and have been calculated, see sessions for the number available.
- The Western Multi-State Division is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)Commission on Accreditation.
- Conference Goal: To review and update current concepts in clinical and practice management for advanced practice nurses
- Target audience: Advanced practice nurses and advanced practice nursing students
- Participants must attend the entire event to receive contact hours. A CE certificate will be electronically generated after an online conference evaluation is completed